QFlash Tool Download Latest All Version
QFlash Tool is a small Windows Computer application which enables you to flash or install the Stock Firmware on Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets. We’ve managed to share the latest version of QFlash Tool with previous versions here on this page.
Qflashtool meta build 9.1.6 Latest Version Download. Q flash tool meta build 9.1.6 download-this is the best tool for Qualcomm CPU phone flash tool. it’s supported for all Qualcomm phone.
Features of QFlash Tool
This comes as an installer program, meaning you need to install the QFlash Tool to use it on your device. To complete the installation process, simply download and uninstall the device on your Windows computer, and run the setup script.
It helps the firmware to be installed or flashed on devices running on Qualcomm Chipset. All you need to have your Qualcomm Device’s appropriate firmware > Start the Program > Click Load Content > Find the Firmware on your computer > Click Download Content to start Flashing.
|Support Qualcomm Chipset:|
It supports devices running on Qualcomm Chipset, whether it’s a laptop, desktop app, or tablet. If you have the Qualcomm Driver installed on your computer, QFlash Tool is able to quickly detect the linked device and get ready to flash the firmware on your system.
|Support XML File:|
It supports Stock Firmware based contents.xml (Meta Built Configuration File). In the Stock Firmware of your Qualcomm Smartphone, Tablet, or Mobile Phone you can find the.xml content file.
Download QFlash Tool Latest Version Free For Jio Mobile
Name: QFlash_Tool_v9.1.6 by officialroms.com.zip
Size: 4.5 MB
Click Here To Start Download
Name: QFlash_Tool_v6.1.3 by officialroms.com.zip
Size: 4.5 MB
Name: QFlash_Tool_v5.0.2 by officialroms.com.zip
Size: 4.5 MB
QFlash Application is compatible with all Windows OS versions including Windows XP to Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit) versions. If you’ve been searching for the new version of the QFlash program, use the links below to get it on your computer
How to Use QFlash Tool:
Flash file can only be flashing with Contents.xml in QFlashTool such as: jio F220b, F90 m etc.
- Download the new QFlash tool version i.e. v9.1.6 & Double click on exe file.
- Install Driver (Qualcomm Driver)
- Connect Phone in ON mode to cross-check driver installation. It will make port named “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008”
- It means the driver has been installed successfully.
- Install Flash Tool, which will install a shortcut on Desktop named QFLASH Tool.
- Connect phone (Press * & # as Boot key)& Click on Load Content and from Flash File Folder select Content.xml
- It will show Port in tool.
- Click on Download Content to start Upgrading.
- Wait till done appears.
- After graduation, the device will shift to download mode.
- Disconnect Phone & reinsert the battery.
Compatibility: This is Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit) compatible.
How to Use: If you want to know how to use the stock firmware Flash tool, go over to How to Use the QFlashTool page.
Credits: The QFlash Software was developed by Qualcomm Incorporation and distributed. So, they get full credit to distribute the Application for free.