Download the LYF Jio LF2406S Flash File to install KAIOS OS on your phone. (Hang On Logo). A fully tested LYF Jio Flash File (Firmware ROM) is available, as is a firmware flash tool.Today we are going to give a complete and thorough guide to flashing the official stock ROM for the Jio LF2406S cellphone. Jio LF2406S was released in 2021, but it is still the most popular low-cost keypad cellphone among Jio customers.
LYF LF2406S Flash File Tested (official Firmware)
Size: 301 MB
Name: QFlash_Tool_v9.1.7 by officialroms.zip
Size: 12 MB
Link: Visit Here
How to Flash LYF LF2406S :
Flash file can only be flashing with Contents.xml in QFlashTool such as: Jio LF2403N, jio F220b, F90m etc.
- Download the updated QFlash tool version, i.e., v9.1.7, and double click on the exe file.
- Install Driver (Qualcomm Driver) (Qualcomm Driver) (Qualcomm Driver) (Qualcomm Driver) (Qualcomm Driver).
- Connect your phone in ON mode to cross-check driver installation. It will create a port called “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008”.
- It signifies that the driver has been installed successfully.
- Install Flash Tool, which will install a shortcut on your desktop titled QFLASH Tool.
- Connect the phone (press * & # as the Boot key) and select Load Content, then select Content.xml from the Flash File Folder.
- The port will be displayed in the tool.
- Click on Download Content to start upgrading.
- Wait until it’s done.
- After graduation, the gadget will transition to download mode.
- Disconnect the phone and reinsert the battery.