Lyf Jio F250y Flash File (Firmware ROM) Full Tested, firmware flash tool is here. Today we are going to share a full detail post to flash official stock ROM on Jio F250y mobile. Jio F250y was launched in 2019 but till now it’s most selling low budget keypad mobile for Jio users.
But problem is that there are so many software related issues on the device like Jio F250y Flash File stuck on Jio Logo, stuck in a boot loop, hanging issues, null IMEI problem and auto reboots issues, etc. So if you are one of them who are using Jio F250y mobile and getting any software related problem on the device then this post may help you to get a ride of these problems.
The best part of this tutorial is that no technical skill required to perform this task. Same as no need to go anywhere to repair your device. Everyone can do it in their own home. Here in this Jio F250y Firmware flashing guide, we will show you two different methods to flash Jio F250y mobile. You may use any method to install official stock ROM on the Jio flash file.
Download Lyf Jio F250y Flash File Tested 2020 (Hang On Logo)
Size: 266 MB
Download QPST Tool Latest Version
Name: QPST_v2.7.104 by officialroms.zip
Size: 7.0 MB
Secand Tool Huiye Download Tool
Name: Huiye Download Tool v2.9.zip
Size: 2.9 MB
Download Qualcomm Driver (Most Important)
Size: 8.5 MB
How to Flash LYF Jio F90m:
- Download the Jio F250y Flash file which consists of File, Tool & Driver.
- Install Driver
- Boot key: “*”
- Connect Phone in off mode holding Center Key to cross-check driver installation. It will make port named “Qualcomm HS-USB 9008”
- It means the driver has been installed successfully.
- Install Flash Tool named Megafone SW Download Tool.
- Click on Search File & assign the path of the flash file.
- Out of four File appearing, select prog_emmc_firehose_8909_lite.
- Connect Phone & press Center Key as Boot key & Click on Download.
- The phone will switch to EDL mode directly and Upgrade starts.