Download Infinix Smart 4 X663 Flash File (official Firmware). The firmware file provided by Infinix, was the first file and is contained in the scatter file. It documents how you can flash the device and how to install the driver using SP Flash Tool. Here’s how to flash Infinix Mobile using a scatter file. The file is provided below in detail—the steps to Flash Manual.
Table of Contents
About Infinix Smart 4 X663
Infinix smart 4 smartphone first launched on the 3rd of November, 2020. It has an 6.82-inch touchscreen display that has resolution of 720×1640 pixels as well as the aspect ratio is 20.5:9. The Infinix Smart 4 runs on a 2-GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio (MT6761) processor. It is equipped with 2GB RAM. Infinix Smart 4 Infinix Smart 4 runs Android 10 and is powered by a battery of 6000mAh. It is the Infinix Smart 4 supports proprietary rapid charging.
- To downgrade a device
- To upgrade a device
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Infinix Smart 4 X663 Flash File (official Firmware)
Device Name: X663
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3.23 GB
SoC: Helio G70
Youtube Channel: Click Here
Firmware Version: All Version
What is the best way to Flash Infinix Smart 4 X663:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer 3 Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.