Infinix hot 10 lite Flash File: Firmware for Official Stocks For the Infinix Hot 10 Lite, a flash file is now open, which you can download from the link below. The firmware is distributed in scatter format and can be flashed using either the SP Flash tool or the Miracle package. You can address all software issues on your Infinix Hot 10 lite with this firmware, including hang logo, FRP lock, fastboot mode, view blank or white after flash, dead recovery, and dead after.
About Infinix Hot 10 Lite
The Infinix Hot 10 Lite is a smartphone from Infinix. It is powered by a Mediatek MT6761 processor and runs on Android 10. It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with Nano SIM card support and connectivity options. Hotspot, GPS, WIFI, and Bluetooth 3G and 4G are all included. The computer has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, which can be expanded using a microSD card.
Download Infinix hot 10 lite Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
|MTK Driver VCOM All in One||Click Here|
|SWP Afterupdate Tool Tecno.zip||Click Here|
|SP Flash Tool V5.1922 DA File by officialroms||MediaFire / AndroidfileHost|
|Firmware File hot 10 lite Global||Google Drive|
|Firmware file hot 10 lite RUSSIA||Coming Soon|
How to Flash Firmware on Infinix hot 10 lite:
- Extract the stock firmware that you’ve downloaded.
- On your screen, instal the Mediatek VCOM driver.
- On your device, download and extract smartphone Flash tools.
- Run flash tool.exe from the flash tool folder.Navigate to the Download page. Scatter is picked, and the Scatter File from the ROM Folder is loaded.
- Only download options are open. Connect by clicking Download & Connect. By pressing the volume up and down keys on your turned off screen, you can wake it up.
- On the screen, you can see the Flashing Method. Unplug and switch it after it’s over. On
Secand Method Flash By SWD AfterFlashing Tool Infinix Flash Tool
- Firmware can be downloaded and extracted.
- Tecno flash tool can be downloaded and extracted.
- Open the ‘Sowtwaredownloadv4‘ folder in the tecno flash tool directory and right-click on ‘SWD AfterSales.exe‘ and pick ‘run as administrator’. select ‘Yes’. While waiting for the software to load, go to the top-left corner of the screen and click on the grey ‘Settings icon.’
- In the popup, pick MT6XX Android scatter.txt from the Firmware Folder and press load.
- By pressing the volume up and down keys on your switched-on phone, you can connect it to your machine.
- Click on the green ‘Start Button’ in the top-left corner of the screen to begin flashing. A blue Status bar will appear.
- When the flashing bar turns green, disconnect your phone from your machine and turn it back on.