Infinix MTK Latest DA File Download All Infinix Model, Infinix has several Meditek apps on its smartphone list. Nonetheless, they’ve all got the stable bootloader functionality with the new update. Developers can access the stable boot to patch or upgrade firmware files with this new protected bootloader. That’s a huge issue in the market. So here we are with the new stable boot downloading agent loader files from Infinix MTK which will help you easily bypass the stable bootloader.
MTK Secure DA file to boot?
Perhaps you know that Latest Mediatek is increasing the complexity of flashing firmware such as sign.img and secure boot. And now flashing system directly isn’t as easy as that. Das is strategic because of the increased need for boxes and dongles to perform functions, including while using Sp flash tool for frp unlock. Simply put, you can see “Da File MisMatch error” or “Authentication error” or “Buffer error etc. if you have any MTK devices like [Lava, Micromax or Infinix etc] with the new stable boot with Sp flash app.
Unlike sp flash tool, with CM2 tool, NCK tool and Miracle tool, you will also experience a safe boot error in the flashing process. So fix this problem, just download custom DA file and flash those device types without any error in the DA file.
Infinix MTK secure boot DA files
These new stable boot Download Agent Loader files from Infinix MTK can help you get access to the main storage. You may then use this to edit the system files, or further. Can you:
- Flash stock or custom ROM
- Change the recovery system
- Edit root files
- Bypass FRP lock etc.
- Copy firmware files
- Take a complete backup
- Copy IMEI & NVRAM
Infinix MTK Latest DA File Download All Infinix Mobile
The links for the new Infinix Mediatek Secure DA boot files are given below. This post will continue to be updated with all the new Infinix products, so be sure to bookmark us!
Want to use Secure Boot DA file on Infinix MTK Using SP Flash Tool?
- Download Infinix File from the link above and extract Now open “Sp Flash Tool” on pc Click the select button and choose “MTK DA SP.bin” from the extracted folder.
- The steps below explain how to format a single partition of an Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 using the SP flash tool.
- Extract the content of the SP flash tool zip file and Launch SP flash tool.
- Select the scatter file for your device by clicking choose besides the scatter-loading file’s dropdown bar.
- In the windows that appear next, navigate to and select the INFINIX Any Model scatter file.
- You should now be taken back to the SP flash tool window, click on the Format tab.
- Tick the checkbox beside “Manual format flash” .
- Open windows explorer and navigate to the location of the scatter file you selected earlier on then open it using Notepad++
- Scroll down the contents of the scatter file till you get to the partition you wish to format [in my case, I’m trying to format FRP partition]
- Input the values of Linear_start addr and partition_size into SP flash tool then Click on Start.
- Power off the phone (with the battery in) then connect to the PC via a USB cord. Once successful, you should get a green tick.
- Now you can boot up the INFINIX HOT 8 LITE X650.
So, boys, this is how you can use several MTK tools to use Infinix Secure DA files. Note that some of these Secure DA files function only with different MTK devices. These instructions also are for selecting the DA file using different MTK tools only. If you want to do a particular task like Unlock FRP, Root, Install custom recovery etc. You would then need to look for a different post. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day.
- Infinix X610b DA file Format Frp Lock Format Single Partition
- FRP bypass HomTom C8 – Google Account Remove by Sp Tool
- Vivo y83 Pro PD1803F Flash File (Firmware File)
- Tecno Pop 3 Flash File Official Stock ROM (Firmware)
- Vivo Y81 Flash File Y81i Stock ROM
- Intex aqua young flash file Full Tested (Stock ROM)
- Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air (LB6) Pattern Unlock & Frp Bypass Using Sp Tool