The firmware ROM (flash file) for the Samsung B360E allows you to reinstall the operating system on your Samsung smartphone. It also aids in the resolution of bootloop, hanging logo, and dead issues.
You can find two mirror links to download Samsung B360E firmware in this page (flash file). The firmware is distributed in the form of a zip file that includes the Firmware, USB Driver, and How-to-Install (Flash) Manuals.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung B360E Flash File (Firmware ROM)
|B360E_XXNK5_OXEANL1.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
|B360E_XXNL1_DDNK1.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
|B360E_XXNL3_CACANL2.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
|B360E_XXNL3_OXEANL3.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
How to Flash Samsung B360E Firmware:
- First Download Samsung Pac File & SPD Tool & Extract it
- After Download SPD Driver & Install It, Click here How to Install.
- Now open SPD Flash Tool. Double Tab To open researchdownload.exe
- Click On Load Button & Select Pac File Wait Few minutes To Completed The Process.
- Now Click Start Button.
- Now Press Center Key Button & Connect to The PC.
- After Connect Mobile Automatic Detected. Wait 3-5 Minutes To Completed The Process.
- Now Done.
Here is the most informative article on about the SM B360E Flash File along with also the SamsungB360E Flash Tool. If you have any doubt regarding any samsung mobile flash file then you can ask in the comments area below. Also, if you find this article to be useful for downloading smB360E flash files then subscribe for more awesome updates on our blog.