OnePlus 3 Flash File may be used to fix hang on the logo and eliminate all display locks. This document will get rid of all type of screen lock like Pattern and FRP after flash. OppoPlus 3 Boot Dead Repair Process
Table of Contents
About OnePlus 3
The OnePlus 3 is a powerhouse smartphone with fantastic design and construction, a good AMOLED display, record-breaking functionality, excellent software, incredible battery life, and a great price. It eventually brings OnePlus to quality flagships, using a telephone that excels on all fronts. But, sub-par low-light photography without expandable storage is the only flaw in this otherwise outstanding device from OnePlus.
Most Common Issue
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from OnePlus 3
- You can select the boot loop issue on oneplus 3 Boot Dead
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on OnePlus 3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot OnePlus 3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore OnePlus 3 to Factory State
Download OnePlus 3 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
|OnePlus_3_16_A.86_191104.zip||Google Drive / AFH|
|MSM Download Tool||Click Here|
|Qualcomm Driver||Click Here (Watch Video)|
How to Flash Oneplus 3:
Download One Plus 3 Flash File and Install Driver Before flashing, charge the phone 50 percent.
- First Download All File Like Firmware, Flash Tool & Driver
- Extract the zip file files
- The files will all be stored with in the folder.
- Now Open MsmDownloadTool_v4.0.58 After opening the tool, press Start Bottom
- After that, Checksum Checksum will validate (Firmware)
- turn off your phone press Volume UP + Down Button At the Same Time Connect The USB Cable.
- Now you can Check You Devices Manager COM (PORT) Showing Qualcomm HS-Loader USB.
- Your flash will begin and wait until it is over.
- Now Mobile Booting Time 5 to 10 Minutes Boot Your Mobile