Qualcomm USB Driver: The Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver will be helpful if you are using any Xiaomi device or any Qualcomm driven device and you want to flash the MIUI ROM or unbrick your dead device. It is applicable to any Android system operating on a Qualcomm processor. Follow the complete guide here if you encounter any data transferring problem or soft bricking problem on your smartphone.
Qualcomm USBDriver on your Windows Laptop, Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL, etc. won’t let your PC detect your Android device and flash. As easy as that. Therefore, this will be beneficial if you are an experienced user or a developer performing tasks on a PC. Here, we have provided you with two direct and manual installation methods.
What is Qualcomm USB Driver?
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoaderUSB Driver is an important tool for connecting your Snapdragon processor to a Windows device. Installing the QualcommUSBDriver is important as most common brands use Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets on their devices. A clear and secure link between the PC and your Android device will be assured. In addition, it will help you transfer files from your screen, flashing on your device.
With the support of QualcommUSB QDloaderdriver, it will become easier to flash stock firmware or any other file using ADB & Fastboot tools such as Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP tool, etc. The computer won’t detect your linked Android device properly without downloading the USB driver. Flashing can be done by Qualcomm system users using the QPST tool to restore or unbrick it.
Download Qualcomm USB Driver
Name: QDLoader HS-USB Driver.zip
OS: 32Bit OR 64Bit
- Miracle Box All Drivers 2021 Free Download For Windows
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm Mobiles
- Download SPD USB Driver All Version 2021 Latest Update
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers for Windows and Mac All Xiaomi Devices
How to Install Qualcomm USB Driver 32bit & 64Bit:
- Download the Qualcomm Driver from the above connection and remove it from your computer.
- Choose a 32-Bit or 64-Bit configuration, depending on your version of the operating system.
- Select Setup as “Free Bld” and then press the Next button.
- Now, to complete the installation process, accept the terms of the license agreement.
- To begin the driver installation, press the Install button. Just wait for that.
- It’s that. To exit the process, press the finish button.