On this page, you’ll find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite’s stock firmware ROM (flash file). It comes in a zip package that includes the flash file, flash tool, USB driver and how-to flash manual.
The Redmi Y1 Lite is an Android smartphone model. To flash it, you will need the firmware file specifically designed for it – also referred to as “flash files” or “stock firmware.” These files allow users to update or reinstall their operating system on the device.
You can locate the firmware files for Redmi Y1 Lite on both Xiaomi’s official website and forums/websites dedicated to mobile firmware. Once you have the file, you will also need a flashing tool such as Mi Flash Tool or SP Flash Tool in order to flash it onto your device.
Note: Flashing firmware on a device can be Dectected, and if done incorrectly can lead to a bricked device that cannot be used. You recommended that you take a backup of all data prior to proceeding with flashing. Please Used Correct firmware file for your specific model and follow all instructions provided by the flashing tool carefully.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Stock Firmware (flash file)
How to Flash Redmi Y1 Lite:
To flash a Redmi Y1 Lite, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the firmware for your Redmi Y1 Lite model. Be sure to download the correct firmware version, as using an incorrect one could result in device damage.
- Download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer for use.
- Install the appropriate USB drivers for your device on your computer.
- To enter Fastboot mode on your Redmi Y1 Lite, first turn off the device and then press and hold both Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously.
- Connect your Redmi Y1 Lite to your computer using a USB cable.
- To begin, launch the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and select the firmware file that was downloaded in step 1.
- Click on the “Refresh” button within Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to detect your device.
- Click the “Flash” button to initiate the flashing effect.
- Wait for the process to finish, which could take several minutes.
- Once flashing is complete, your Redmi Y1 Lite will reboot automatically.
Note: Flashing your device can erase all data, so it is recommended to take a backup before beginning the process. Furthermore, make sure your device has enough battery before beginning this procedure.