On this page, you will find the official link to download the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 stock firmware ROM (flash file) on your computer. The firmware comes in a zip package that contains a flash file, a flash tool, a USB driver, and a how-to flash manual.
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 for Redmi Y1 has been released for public. Please go to ‘Updater’ app on your phone and check for updates Or you can download the ROM in this thread now. Let’s give credits to our developers and beta testers who devote much time, energy to make this gorgeous moment happen. Their contributions shall be honored and respected. Time to enjoy the flashing now!
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Stock Firmware (flash file)
How to Flash Redmi Y1 :
To flash a Redmi Y1 , you will need to follow these steps:
- Be sure to download the firmware version that corresponds to your Redmi Y1 model, as using an outdated firmware could cause damage to your device.
- Download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer for optimal performance.
- Install the correct USB drivers for your device on your computer.
- To enter Fastboot mode on your Redmi Y1, turn off your device and press both Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously.
- Connect your Redmi Y1 to your computer using a USB cable.
- To begin, launch the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and select the firmware file downloaded in step 1.
- Click “Refresh” in the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to detect your device.
- Click the “Flash” button to initiate the flashing effect.
- Wait for the process to finish, which could take several minutes.
- Once flashing is complete, your Redmi Y1 will reboot automatically.
Note: Flashing your device can completely wipe all data so it is recommended to take a backup before beginning the process. Furthermore make sure your device has enough battery before beginning flashing.
Back Up Your Data: Prior to installing the firmware onto the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 device, make sure you have an archive of your personal information as it will be erased when flashing stock firmware.
The firmware has been approved by the firm. It can assist you in recovering your device if it has encountered bootloop, software error hang, update error or dead issues.