Poco X3 GT Flash File:Download Xiaomi firmware for The Poco X3 GT Flash File China Stable is Global Stable with V126.96.36.199.RKPMIXM to get access to its most up-to-date firmware version automatically updated every day via direct download link from Xiaomi server with unlimited bandwidth capacity.
Flash File (ROM) also helps fix mobile device when experiencing software, bootloop or dead issue as it provides you with a solution for these types of problems.
Table of Contents
About Poco X3 GT
Poco X3 GT, Poco’s forthcoming mobile, will likely boast a 6.60-inch display with 1080×2400 pixel resolution and run on an Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor with 8GB memory, running Android 11. It is reported to be powered by a battery of around 5000mAh with proprietary fast charging support rumoured.
Poco X3 GT Flash File (Official Firmware)
|V188.8.131.52.RKPMIXM Global Stable|
|V184.108.40.206.RKPTRXM Turkey Stable|
|V220.127.116.11.RKPIDXM Indonesia Stable|
How do I Flash Poco X3 GT using SP Flash Tool:
Install MTK Driver.
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool.
- Double click Flash_tool.exe in the list that appears and press enter to open its file location.
- Once downloaded to your computer, three clicks should start the Scatter-Loading process on its right-hand part of the program.
- Now assign the firmware, which should take the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
- Select an authentication file using SP Flash Tool.
- Click “Download” to initiate flashing.
- Switch off and connect your mobile to the PC using either Volume down or Volume up key.
- Doing this will lead to successful flashing.