Poco X3 GT Flash File :Download Xiaomi firmware for The Poco X3 GT Flash File China Stable is Global Stable with V188.8.131.52.RKPMIXM. The most recent firmware version of Poco X3 GT Flash File is updated automatically every day. Direct download link is available from Xiaomi server with unlimited bandwidth.
The Flash File can help you upgrade, downgrade, or restore the Stock Firmware (OS) to your mobile Device. Flash File (ROM) Flash File (ROM) also allows you to fix the Mobile device when experiencing a Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
Table of Contents
About Poco X3 GT
Poco X3 GT is a coming mobile from Poco. The phone is expected to feature a 6.60-inch touchscreen display that has a resolution that is 1080×2400 pixels. Poco X3 GT is scheduled to run on an Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor and comes having 8GB of memory. It is expected to run Android 11. Poco X3 GT is rumoured to be running Android 11 and is expected to be powered by a battery of 5000mAh. It is believed that the Poco X3 GT supports proprietary fast charging.
Poco X3 GT Flash File (Official Firmware)
|V184.108.40.206.RKPMIXM Global Stable|
|V220.127.116.11.RKPTRXM Turkey Stable||Click Here|
|V18.104.22.168.RKPIDXM Indonesia Stable|
How do I Flash Poco X3 GT using SP Flash Tool:
Install MTK Driver.
1 Download the driver and extract SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer 3 Click on Scatter-Loading on the right-hand part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Select the authentication file within SP Flash Tool.
6. Click Download to begin flashing.
7. Turn off your mobile and connect it to the PC using the Volume down or the Volume up key.
8. It will lead you to a successful flashing.