Poco M2 Unlock File & Mi account Remove SP Flash Tool: You can unlock Poco M2 using simple forgotten patterns, PIN, password or Google account login method. This is an easy-to-use method that works if you remember your login information for your Google account so that you can use your locked device again. To remove the Poco M2 Pattern Lock PIN and password, follow the steps below. Don’t worry, we can unlock and bypass the password / PIN protection of Forget Screen Lock on Poco M2 with a registered Google account. The previous Google account is very important as it is used to make the phone work without forcing a hard reset to the master format (factory default).
About Poco M2
On September 8, 2020, the Poco M2 smartphone was released. The phone has a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution. An octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor powers the Poco M2. It has a total of 6GB of RAM. The Poco M2 is powered by a 5000mAh battery and runs Android 10. The Poco M2 is equipped with a patented rapid charging system.
Download Poco M2 Unlock File & Mi account Remove SP Flash Tool
|Poco M2 mi account by officialroms.zip||MediaFire|
|SP_Flash_Tool_V5.1922 _Win officialroms||Click Here|
|Very Important Driver||IibUBS Driver / MTK Driver|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V4||Click Here|
How to Unlock Poco M2 Mi Account Remove miui12 :
- First Download All File & Install All Driver That is Very Important
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 126.96.36.199 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6768_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Mi account Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x104a2000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x3000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.