Are you eager to level up in Oathbreaker? Whether you are an experienced veteran or just starting out this comprehensive guide has all the information needed about the Oathbreaker tier list.
Table of Contents
What is Oathbreaker?
Oathbreaker is an exclusive format of Magic: The Gathering that utilizes a 60 card deck plus an additional 20 card signature spell chosen by each player and always available throughout play.
Understanding the Oathbreaker Tier List
The Oathbreaker Tier List is a ranking system that categorizes and rank the most powerful and popular Oathbreaker deck. This helps players select winning card while avoiding costly mistakes.
Tier 1 Decks (Oathbreaker Tier List)
Tier 1 decks are the most powerful and popular decks in Oathbreaker format. These decks boast an impressive win rate making them popular with experienced players. Popular Tier 1 decks include:
- Teferi, Time Raveler – This powerful blue-white control deck is designed to shut down opponent with counterspell and bounce effect while slowly building an advantage with planeswalker & card draw.
- Narset, Parter of Veils – Narset is formidable bluered control deck designed to shut down opponent with her static ability while simultaneously drawing cards & creating value through planeswalkers & spell.
- Chandra, Torch of Defiance – Chandra is fast winning red green swarm deck. Aggressive player like it.
Tier 2 Decks
Tier 2 decks are weaker than Tier 1 team but can still win game. They tend to be played by newer or less experienced players looking to break into the format. Popular Tier 2 decks include:
- Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord – This black and white midrange deck seeks to gain life and control the board with removal spell and planeswalker while gradually chipping away at opponent life total.
- Saheeli, Sublime Artificer is a blue red artifact deck designed to generate value with token and cheap artifact while controlling the board with removal spell and counterspell.
- Dovin, Hand of Control – This blue white control deck is designed to shut down opponent with counterspell and bounce effect while also creating value through planeswalker and card draw.
Read also: Duel Links Tier List: Best Decks November 2023
Tier 3 Decks
Tier 3 decks are the weakest and least common in the format. Newer players use these decks to learn the game. Popular Tier 3 decks include:
- Gideon Blackblade – This white aggro deck is designed to win quickly with powerful creatures and combat tricks. It’s a popular choice among players who favor an aggressive playstyle.
- Sarkhan the Masterless – Sarkhan is a red-green midrange deck designed to win with powerful dragons and planeswalkers while controlling the board with removal spells and burn spells.
- Ajani, The Greathearted – This green and white midrange deck is designed to generate value with +1/+1 counters and planeswalkers while also controlling the board with removal spells and combat tricks.
FAQ About Oathbreaker Tier List
Oathbreaker format is a multiplayer variant of Magic: The Gathering.
An Oathbreaker deck consists of 60 cards plus an additional 20-card “signature spell.”
A signature spell is an exclusive card selected by the player that remains available throughout their match.
Absolutely. As long as they are legal in this format, any Magic: The Gathering card can be included.
Unfortunately, no, the Oathbreaker tier list is not always accurate and may change over time as new decks and strategies emerge.
In conclusion the Oathbreaker tier list is an invaluable asset for any player looking to excel in this format. Players can choose which teams to play by knowing which are powerful and which are weak. It is essential to remember that Oathbreaker is constantly developing meaning new decks may rapidly rise up the ranks.
Find your playstyle and practice often in any game. Anyone can play Oathbreaker well with the right deck and fate.