Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Unlock File & Frp File: You can unlock Nokia G10 using simple forgotten patterns, PIN, password or Google account login method. This is an easy-to-use method that works if you remember your login information for your Google account so that you can use your locked device again. To remove the Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Lock PIN and password, follow the steps below.
Don’t worry, we can unlock and bypass the password / PIN protection of Forget Screen Lock on TA-1346 Pattern Unlock File with a registered Google account. The previous Google account is very important as it is used to make the phone work without forcing a hard reset to the master format (factory default).
About Nokia G10 TA-1346
Nokia TA-1346 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI & bluetooth. The device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Download Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Unlock Frp File Using SP Flash Tool
How to Unlock Oppo F11 Pro CPH1987 Unlock File :
- First Download All File & Install All Driver That is Very Important
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 18.104.22.168 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6765_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x1c0800000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0xc0000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.