On this page, we’ve provided all the Oppo A53s CPH2321 Flash File along with the guide to installing firmware. To install the flash file for firmware, you will require a program known as SP Flash Tool, which is an excellent tool for flashing the stock firmware to your device. The procedure is simple. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to make it easier to use the official Flash file.
Oppo A53s runs on Android 11. It is powered by the QCOM SD460 Processor. It supports Nano-SIM cards and is dual SIM (GSM/GSM). Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth are all options. The device comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage, which can be expanded via SD card.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the reasons you must download and store the Oppo A53s CPH2321 Stock Flash files on your personal computer.
- If your device has died, you can unbrick it using your Stock ROM file
- You can repair or fix your IMEI in your phone by using DB Files from the Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from the Oppo A53s CPH2321
- You can resolve this problem with the boot loop with the Oppo A53s CPH2321
- Repair The application has stopped causing errors on Oppo A53s CPH2321
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can remove the Root of Oppo A53s CPH2321
- For Resetting or removing FRP from your device
- Repair Oppo A53s CPH2321 to Factory State
Download Oppo A53s CPH2321 Flash File
Device Name: Oppo A53s
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3.3GGB
SoC: QCOM SD480
Os: Android 11
Firmware Version: CPH2321_11_A.03_2021051401020000
How to Flash Oppo A53s CPH2321
- Download the Flash File and install Oppo USB Driver
- Extract files from the zip file
- All files will be in the folder.
- Click Here To Download MSM Download Tool.
- Enter MSM tool’s registered login password
- Once the tool has been opened After, click Start Bottom
- After that, check the memory of your computer. Checksum
- Please switch off the phone to reconnect it to your phone.
- The volume buttons must be turned both up and down to link the phone to download mode as well as the Plugin Cable
- The flashing will begin and then stop until it’s completed.
Notice: During flashing, charge the phone by 30% before flashing. Do not disconnect your data cables from your phone. Otherwise, the phone will enter dead mode.