Download Tecno Pop 4 Air BC1 Flash File (official Firmware). The firmware file provided by Infinix, was the first file and is contained in the scatter file. It documents how you can flash the device and how to install the driver using SP Flash Tool. Here’s how to flash Infinix Mobile using a scatter file. The file is provided below in detail—the steps to Flash Manual.
Table of Contents
- To downgrade a device
- To upgrade a device
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Download Tecno Pop 4 Air BC1 Flash File
Device Name: X683
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3.23 GB
SoC: Helio G80
Youtube Channel: Click Here
Firmware Version: All Version
Download Link Here
What is the best way to Flash Infinix X663:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer 3 Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.