Download Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge Flash File Stock ROM. The latest version of the Official MIUI 13 Firmware Data for the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge. This flash file can be found in the MBN File, which describes how to flash and driver install from Mi Flash. Mi Flash tool. This is how you can flash Xiaomi Phone with a flash file.
If your phone hangs or the logo hangs, then flashing the Mi firmware will resolve any issues with your phone. Make sure you log into your Mi accounts on the phone before flashing. If not, an error could occur while flashing. Flashing only a few models of Xiaomi can remove any Mi account. Also, you can unlock the account by flashing the MI Account to open the file.
Table of Contents
About Xiaomi 11i
Xiaomi 11i Regular, on the other hand, has 67W fast charging support. Both models in the Xiaomi 11i series are equipped with a 120Hz Super AMOLED screen and powered by a density of MediaTek Octa-Core 920 SOC. Overall, Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G seems to be the Redmi Note 11 Pro + rebadged, while Xiaomi 11i seems to be the rebrand version of the Redmi Note 11 Pro. Both Redmi phones were launched in China last year.
Download Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge Flash File
Size: 5.6 GB
How do I Flash Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge ?
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning.
- Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 184.108.40.206 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now Click To Start Button.
- Wait 10 to 20 Min Full Flashing.