On this page, you will find the official link to download the Xiaomi Redmi Mi 5 flash file onto your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package that contains a flash file, a flash tool, a USB driver, and a how-to flash manual.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Firmware (flash file)
Download Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Recovery OTA (flash file)
File Size: 1.4 GB
Firmware Link: Mi Server
How to Flash Mi Redmi 5 :
To flash the firmware on a Xiaomi Mi 5, you will need to use the Xiaomi Flash Tool (also known as the MiFlash Tool). Here are the general steps you will need to follow:
- Download the latest version of the Xiaomi Flash Tool from the official Xiaomi website or other reputable source.
- Download the stock firmware for your specific device and version from the Xiaomi website or other reputable source. Make sure you download the firmware that is specific to your device and version.
- Unzip the firmware file and save it to a convenient location on your computer.
- Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool and select the firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable, and put your device into fastboot mode. To do this, turn off the device, then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to flash the firmware to your device.
It’s important to note that flashing firmware can be risky and may brick your device if not done correctly. It’s always recommended to backup all your data and files before proceeding
A Single Read-Through:
Visit the Xiaomi Flash Tool website to get the most recent version of the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
If you want to instal the above Firmware on your Xiaomi Mi 5 smartphone, you should back up your data just in case anything goes wrong during the process.
You may rescue your device from a bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, or dead state by using the firmware available on this website, which has been published officially by the manufacturer.