Xiaomi Flash Tool 2023 – Official Mi Flash Tool. If you’re in search of a tool to flash some Xiaomi stock firmware onto your smartphone, look no further! In this article we’ll guide you on how to utilize Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool for Windows; since it was officially made available by Xiaomi itself, there won’t be any doubts as to its functionalities since it is an officially approved tool.
Flash Fastboot files on any Xiaomi smartphone with this tool. Xiaomi is one of the brands that allows users to directly access stock firmware from official sources.
Table of Contents
- Download Xiaomi MI Flash Tool (Beta Version) Latest Version
- What is Xiaomi MI Flash Tool?
- Features of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (Beta Version)
- Redmi note 5 pro Hang on logo Dead Condition How to flash Offline without Auth MIUI11 or MIUI 13
Download Xiaomi MI Flash Tool (Beta Version) Latest Version
As previously stated, firmware files come in two varieties. Fastboot ROM flashes your system’s partitions with new ones so your computer appears as new and with factory settings restored; however, for this purpose you need a dedicated device from the manufacturer itself; one which has all necessary components already included.
What is Xiaomi MI Flash Tool?
Mi Flash Tool is available for all Qualcomm-driven Xiaomi and Redmi phones that you can use to flash MIUI Fastboot ROMs onto. It works to delete or write firmware over the Fastboot link, restoring stock firmware, manually updating firmware or rolling back your system’s boot loop issues.
Before downloading this Xiaomi Mi Flash Device, please be sure to review the list of pre-requirements listed below.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (Beta Version)
Installer: Xiaomi Mi Flash device comes with an Installer application, meaning you need to install it on your computer before using it. After installation is complete, you’ll see all of the packages included with the flash tool such as Tools, Mi Tool and ADB Software.
Xiaomi Mi Flash Utility Comes With Inbuilt Drivers: Xiaomi Mi Flash Utility includes built-in USB drives with Google Drivers, ADB Utility, Qualcomm USB Serial Driver, Microsoft MTP and RNDIS Driver support so that you don’t have to download and update each driver separately for working with the Device.
Multiple Flashing Options: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool offers three flashing modes, Flash All, Flash All But Files and Data and Information. The second method – Flash everything but RAM – is currently the default method on Xiaomi Devices to load fastboot files.
Xiaomi Flash Tool 2023 – Official Mi Flash Tool
- Easy Installation: This comes as an installer and a portable client, ensuring you can either go to complete installation or open and run the program directly with the portable device.
- Inbuilt Drivers: This platform supports built-in drivers such as USB, Google ADB, Microsoft MTP, Nvidia drivers etc. You can install the correct tool manually while using the portable program.
- Different Flickering options: This device can be used for three-way flickering, Flash Everything, Flash All but Storage or Flash All but Storage and Data.
- Link Multiple Devices: This Mi Flash Utility can be used for flashing multiple devices.
Redmi note 5 pro Hang on logo Dead Condition How to flash Offline without Auth MIUI11 or MIUI 13Redmi note 5 pro Hang on logo Dead Condition How to flash Offline without Auth MIUI11 or MIUI 13 Download Redmi Note 5 Pro STOCK ROM Original File Flash it You Can Use MI Tool
How to Flash Fastboot ROM MIUI Using Mi Flash Tool:
Fastboot flashing MIUI is the fastest option if your computer has been bricked or soft-bricked when flashing directly from it. Fastboot ROM files come in either.tz or.tgz formats, and here’s a tutorial for using Mi Flash Software to flash MIUI fastboot.
How to Install Mi Flash Tool:
- Install the MiFlashTool and remove it (if zipped) to a suitable place on your Mac.
- Next, launch the MiFlashSetup.msi file. This will open the window for configuration.
- Here you can define the installation path(directory) if you want, or else click on Next to Proceed
- Once the driver installation is done, click on Close to complete the installation of the MiFlash Tool
- After completing the installation MiFlash tool will be in your installed programs of your system, double click to run the program
- For your Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone, download the MIUI Fastboot ROM.
- To complete installation of the ROM, it must be downloaded in “.tgz” file format and stored somewhere accessible.
- Switch the computer off completely.
- To enter Fastboot mod press both the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Connect your mobile to a PC using a USB cable instead.
- To verify your system has been identified successfully, open MiFlash Tool and press the Refresh button.
- Select “Save to folder” and navigate to the location where firmware was removed.
- You may choose to enable blinking mode if desired.
- Finally, click the flash button on your Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone to update its Fastboot ROM.
Your system must reboot automatically once deployment is complete. That concludes my article and hopefully you found it helpful in using Mi Flash Tool to install Fastboot ROM on your system.