Download the most recent version of the Redmi K40S Flash File. This file can be used to restore a device that has become stuck on the logo or has been bricked. When flashing the Redmi K40S, always use the most recent version. Use the most recent version of the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
About Redmi K40S
Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G 7nm Processor powers the Redmi K40S. There are three RAM options: 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB. The Redmi K40S has a non-removable 4500mAh battery and supports 67W rapid charging. The Redmi K40S runs MIUI 13 on Android 12 and comes with 256GB and 128GB of internal storage. There is no separate SD card port for expanding the device’s capacity.
Download Redmi K40S Flash File (official Firmware)
Size: 3.96 GB
Format: Recovery File
The Benefits of Stock ROM:
Unbrick your Redmi K40S by flashing the stock ROM.
To resolve the boot loop issue, flash the stock ROM.
Redmi K40S Upgrades and Downgrades
Fix issues on your phone by unrooting it.
To solve the lag or stutter on your Redmi K40S, follow these steps.
You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
Return to Stock to reclaim your warranty.
How to Flash Redmi K40S:
- Redmi K40S Gaming Edition FlashFile Download
- Unplug the battery and connect the phone to the PC via USB cord.
- Connect the battery to the short test point.
- The Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will display under Device Manager.
- Get the MI Flash Tool and run it.
- Save the Flash File to your computer’s desktop.
- Assign a path to the Folder.
- Press the Refresh button, then the Flash button.