Lava Z61 Flash And Fix Dead Boot, Hang On Logo, FRP And More With TESTED File 2020
Lava Z61 Flash File: Without a password in this post, you can learn how to upgrade Lava Z61 Flash File Stock firmware for free. Like the stock firmware (stock ROM) of any handset, it is in zip format. In the zip file, from which you can easily flash LavaZ61, you can find Lava Z61’s stock firmware, Lava USB driver, flash tool, and How-to Flash manual. You should flash the stock if you don’t know how to flash the Lava Z61 by following the detailed directions in the article below.
For a Flash LavaZ61 1 GB Phone, recommend the S143 variant to another format. If the phone was dead in the lower version and flickering with any fix. The phone will then be taken back to life by blinking with version S143.
Table of Contents
Download Lava Z61 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) Tested File
Size: 681 MB
Prefer the S143 version to another file for a Flash LavaZ61 1 GB Tablet. If the phone was dead when flickering with some patch in the lower version. Flashing with version S143 would then put the handset back to life.
Size: 681 MB
Prefer the S131 version over another file for a Flash LavaZ61 2 GB Tablet. If the phone was dead when flickering with some patch in the lower version. Flashing with version S131 would then put the handset back to life.
Download SP Multi Flash Tool SP_MDT_exe_v3.1824
Name: SP Multi Flash Tool V3.1824.zip
File Size: 14.5 MB
How to Use:- Click Here
Compatible With: Windows Computer
How to Flash Lava Z61:
- First Install MTk Driver.
- Download the SP Flash Utility Kit & Extract.
- Double-click Flash tool.exe from the button that emerges,
- Click on Scatter-Loading, which appears on the right side of the tool, to run the tool on your PC.
- Now, delegate the firmware to be in the “Android scatter.txt” format.
- To start flickering, click on Download.
- By clicking the Volume down or Volume up buttons, turn your mobile off and connect it to the PC.