Official Stock Flash Firmware Now Available for the Vivo V20 PD2039F Flash File. This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your Vivo V20 PD2039F, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Vivo V20 PD2039F
Vivo V20 Run running Android 11. with it is powered by QCOM SD720G processor. it is a Dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM card and connectivity features like Wi-Fi, GPS, hotspot Bluetooth 3G and 4G. The phone comes loaded with eight GB of memory as well as 128GB of internal storage that is expandable with an SD card.
Download Vivo V20 PD2039F Flash File
Device Name: Vivo V20
Type: Full ROM
Size: 6.30 GB
SoC: Qualcomm CPU
The Download Vivo V20 PD2039F OTA File
|Firmware Version||Released Date|
How to flash Vivo V20’s PD2039F:
1. Download Vivo V20 PD2039F Flash File2- Download QPST tool.
3. Install the Qualcomm driver.
4. Run QPST tool.
5. Add a new port (Check the device manager), a sharp test point, and connect.
6. Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in the Stock ROM file.
7. Click on Load Patch, then search for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File folder.
8. Choose the firmware by pressing in the browser of search Path.
9. Select Download and then wait until the flashing to complete.