Please use the links below to get the OnePlus Nord 2T CPH2399 Flash File (Stock ROM). Using this firmware, you may flash the device and solve any software issues, such as a stuck logo, a bricked device, and more. Before flashing and unlocking your OnePlus Nord 2T, make a full backup of your data.
Table of Contents
About OnePlus Nord 2T
The OnePlus Nord 2T is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1300 5G Latest Chipset. The RAM options are 8GB and 12GB. The OnePlus Nord 2T has a non-removable battery capacity of 4500 mAh and supports rapid charging up to 80 W. There is no SD card slot on the OnePlus Nord 2T, which is based on Oxygen OS 12.1 and has 128GB and 256GB of built-in storage.
OnePlus Nord 2T CPH2399 Flash File (Stock ROM)
Whatsapp Number: +918439367673
Notice: Please Don’t Ask For Free…
|CPH2399GDPR_11_A.09_2022051812350200||Google Drive || One Drive|
|SP Flash Tool||Click Here|
How to Flash OnePlus Nord 2T CPH2399 :
Install the MediaTek driver on your computer by downloading and running the setup file.
- Install the firmware by downloading and extracting it.
- Double-click on Flash Tool from the icon that appears.
- Take a look at your computer’s start menu and choose “Start All.”
- Connect your mobile device to the computer by pushing the volume up and down buttons while it is turned off.
- You’ll be able to flash successfully as a result of it.
- To log in, please text me at +918439367673
Note: If you’re having trouble getting your device to work with your computer, try installing the driver from the link provided above.