Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1-DS Flash File :Official Stock Firmware Flash File Available to download for Motorola Edge 20 the XT2143-1D, and you can download it below. Using this firmware will allow you to resolve all software issues the Motorola Edge 20 is XT2143-1D like hanging on Logo, FRP lock Fastboot Mode, display black or black after Flash slow recovery or dead after flash.
Table of Contents
About Motorola Edge 20
Motorola XT2143-1-DS Run on Android 11 & QCOM SD778 Processor powers it. A dual SIM smartphone supports a nano-SIM card, and connectivity features include GPS WiFI hotspot Bluetooth 3G and 4G. The phone comes loaded with eight GB of memory and 128GB of storage that is expandable with an SD card.
Problem Fixed ?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade to upgrade Phone
- Fix a major issue with the phone
- Remove FRP and pin lock.
- Repair the boot loop issue and fix the software resolve the issue with boot loops and software Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of the board software
Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1-DS Flash File
Device Name: Motorola_Edge_20_XT2143-1_BERLIN_RETBR_11_RRG31.Q3-23-12-3_Subsidy_11.zip
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2-5GB
SoC: QCOM SD778
OS: Android 11
Flash Tool: RSD Lite
Youtube Channel: Join US
Firmware Version: berlin_RRGS31.Q3-23-50-2
Link: Google Drive
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola Edge 20 XT2143-1-DS:
- Download and Extract Firmware RSD Lite tool
- Install RSD Lite and USB driver on your computer
- After you have extracted the Firmware, after removing the Firmware you will find, you will find an XML document “XXX” then open the file using notepad. Take out all lines that contain”getvar” “getvar” there were two lines with”getvar” in them “, getvar”, then save.
- (Note: Skip if No getvar)
- Open RSD Lite, press the
- Next to the Filename.
- Select and locate from the XML file that was modified in step No.3
- Reboot phone and bootloader using pressing volume down and power button
- Connect the Phone to your computer using the USB cable
- Click Download/start, wait until done. After that, disconnect the Phone and turn it ON.