Samsung SM-A015F Flash File :Here you will find Download links to different versions of firmware/flash files or stock rom compatible with Samsung Galaxy A01 (SM-A015F). You will receive an immediate download link to the zip file.
The first thing you should do is on this page, download Samsung Galaxy A01 (SM-A015F) flash file / Firmware/ stock rom This Samsung Galaxy A01 (SM-A015F) flash file, Firmware or stock rom, you can fix stuck at Samsung, logo, and boot loop, repair dead phones, repair issues with IMEI, fix any software problem, as well as the draining of battery, and removing Google account, FRP, as well as upgrade or downgrade or root flashing stock rom.
Samsung Galaxy A01 mobile was released on the 18th of December, 2019. The phone has a 5.70-inch screen with a touchscreen. Samsung Galaxy A01 is powered by an octa-core processor, including four cores running around 1.95GHz and four cores running at 1.45GHz. It has a capacity of 2GB RAM. It is a Samsung Galaxy A01 that comes with 2GB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy A01 runs Android and is powered by a battery of 3000mAh.
- To downgrade a device
- To upgrade a device
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Download Samsung SM-A015F Flash File
Working Model: SM-A015F
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
How to flash/write Firmware:
- Make sure you installed and downloaded USB drivers as well as Odin at first. alternatively, you can download this page, Odin and Driver, here
- Be sure to turn off the device before you turn it off.
- Press Volume- and Volume Up buttons together, then connect the USB cable to the PC
- Android logo will show up. Press volume+ once
- Right-click on Odin and then click Run as Administrator.
- Once you have opened the Odin, click the AP.
- Upload the downloaded AP File
- After that, click Start Wait for a few minutes.
- The successful flash will be visible on the Odin dialogue box Pass/Reset.