Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge in 2014. This device still has great specs, even after all these years. The smooth operation of the device is possible with Android 4.4, which they can upgrade to Android 6.0.
Table of Contents
Officialroms.com is the best source for firmware information you’ll find online because we use an official Samsung cloud to get our firmware.
Firmware flashing is useful for upgrading or downgrading the system or flashing custom firmware. Flashing can fix any software issue, including bandwidth issues and boot loop errors. It will also reset the system to its default settings, making it the best way to root your rooted galaxy edge.
SM-N915A firmware download
SM-N915A’s latest firmware released in November 2020. It contains SM-N915A 4files and Android 6.1 OS. Our trusted website offers the Note Edge SM-915A latest firmware for free download. The zip file that you receive contains the USA version (AT&T) of the Samsung Note Edge firmware. To flash the software, ensure that you download the correct version.
Flashing the firmware requires the SM-N915A firmware 6.0.1 Download. Before you begin flashing, make sure that your device is backed up. You will not be able to root your device if the device has been rooted. It will fix all cracks and repair any damage.
|ODIN Flash Tool||All Country||New Version||Click Here|
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-N915A
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.