Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N Firmware Flash File : This page contains the Samsung SGH–M819N firmware. Here is the Samsung SGH-M819N flash file that you wish to flash.This phone was released in June 2013. MetroPCS’s Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N Firmware comes with the Android operating software jelly bean. That is the latest Original Flash version, Android 4.2.2.Download our link to get the GALAXY MEGA SGH-M819N.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy Mega
Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 smartphone in June 2013. It features a 6.30-inch touchscreen display and a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The 1.7GHz dual-core processor of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 powers this phone. It has 1.5GB of RAM. It runs Android 4.2 and has a removable 3200mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 rear camera packs an 8-megapixel camera. The front has a 1.9-megapixel camera for taking selfies.
Download Samsung SGH-M819N Firmware
It is crucial to install firmware/flash files for Samsung Mega SGH–M819N phones. This stock flash file (Stock Flashfile) should exactly match your Samsung model SGH–M819N. The GALAXY Mega M819N has the product code TMB and is available from the USA (T-Mobile).This zip file is a Zip package. You can expand it to get the firmware using the flash tool.Samsung ROM Firmware Flash file carefully.
Only download it if you like it, which is a careful process. If you accidentally download the wrong software, the phone will scratch. It’s an experience that makes it simple for you.
|Odin Flash Tool||4 MB||Click Here|
|Samsung USB Driver||12 MB||Click Here|
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SGH-M819N
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.