Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F Flash File (official Firmware). The firmware file provided by Samsung was the first file and is contained in the scatter file. It documents how you can flash the device and how to install the driver using ODIN Flash Tool. Here’s how to flash Samsung Mobile using a scatter file. The file is provided below in detail the steps to Flash Manual.
Table of Contents
About Samsung SM-A217F
Samsung Galaxy A21s was released on May 15th, 2020. It has a 6.50-inch touchscreen display that has a resolution of 1600×720 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A21s is powered by an octa-core 2GHz Samsung Exynos 850 processor. It is equipped with a capacity of 4GB memory. It runs Android 10, and a non-removable 5000mAh battery powers it. Samsung Galaxy A21s is compatible with the company’s proprietary fast charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F Flash File
Device Name: Zero X Pro
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4.23 GB
SoC: Helio G95
Youtube: Click Here
Firmware Version: All Version
How to Flash Samsung SM-A217F:
Make sure your device is atleast 30 per cent charged to perform flashing.
- Switch off the mobile
- Press the Power + volume down + home button
- Android symbol will appear, now press volume up to enter into the download mode
- Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the video
- Select Samsung SM-A217F
- Select the Odin tool and open itSelect BL file
- Click AP or PDA, then select AP File
- The Click CP and select Modem File.
- Click CSC and select CSC File.
- After selection, mobile will get detected automatically
- Now click start on system & installation is in process
- After installation, mobile switch ON of its own.