Motorola XT2139-2-DS Flash File :Official Stock Firmware Flash File Available to download for Motorola Edge 20 Fusion the XT2139-2-DS, and you can download it below. Using this firmware will allow you to resolve all software issues the Motorola Edge 20 Fusion is XT2139-2-DS like hanging on Logo, FRP lock Fastboot Mode, display black or black after Flash slow recovery or dead after flash.
Table of Contents
Edge 20 Fusion XT2139-2-DS
The Motorola XT2139-2-DS is powered by a Mediatek MT6853 processor and runs Android 11. It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with Nano SIM card compatibility and connection options. GPS WIFI hotspot Bluetooth 3G 4G & 5G are all included. The smartphone has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which can be expanded with a microSD card.
Problem Fixed ?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade to upgrade Phone
- Fix a major issue with the phone
- Remove FRP and pin lock.
- Repair the boot loop issue and fix the software resolve the issue with boot loops and software Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of the board software
Motorola XT2139-2-DS Flash File (official Firmware)
Device Name: Motorola Edge 20 Fusion XT2139-2-DS
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2-5GB
OS: Android 11
Flash Tool: RSD Lite
Youtube Channel: Join US
Firmware Version: KYOTO_RETAIL_RRKS31.Q3-19-97-3
Country ALL Version
How to Flash Motorola XT2139-2-DS :
- Download & Extract Firmware & RSD Lite Tool to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2139-2-DS
- After extracting the Firmware, you will find an XML file named “XXX,” which you should open using notepad.
- Remove all lines that contain the word “getvar” (there were two such lines), then save.
- (Note: If there is no getvar, skip it.)
- Press the “…” next to the Filename in RSD Lite.
- Locate and pick the XML file that was modified in step No.
- 3.By hitting the volume down and power keys together, the phone will reboot to the bootloader.
- Use a USB cord to connect your phone to your computer.
- Click Download/Start and wait for it to finish.
- Unplug the phone and turn it on after it’s finished.
Run flash all.bat through fastboot.