The pattern and FRP removal file for the Motorola E7 Power XT2097-6 is used to remove all screen locks from the device. The file has been tested with the Motorola E7 Power XT2097-6 unlock pattern, pin, and FRP Bypass for the Moto E7.
Screen lock is a basic security feature for Android Phones that can be turned on in the device settings Security & Lock Screen menu. Pattern, Password, and Pin are just a few of the options available. Android has improved screen lock security by including Fingerprint and Face Lock options. After you’ve activated screen lock on your Android phone, you’ll need to input or draw the same Password, Pattern, Pin lock, or Fingerprint to gain access to it again.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola E7 Power XT2097-6 Pattern And Frp File Tested
Size: 65 MB
How to Unlock Motorola E7 Power:
- Download the MediaTek driver and install it on your PC. If you already have MediaTek drivers installed on your PC, you may skip this step.
- Download the Motorola E7 Power XT2097-6 Pattern And FRP File and unzip it.
- Run Flash Tool.exe after downloading, extracting, and opening the SP flash tool folder.
- Select Scatter loading File from FRP delete file folder once the SP flash programme has been launched.
- Select Manual format flash from the Format Menu.
- From the Pattern And FRP address txt file, enter the Begin Address and Format Length.
- Connect your phone by pressing the Start button (once SP flash tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After the flash is finished, unplug your device and restart it.
- Everything has been completed.