You must know about FRP Lock or some people called it Google Account lock. Anyway here is the definition of FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock for the beginners, when you Hard reset the Android smartphone v5.0 or above using hard keys of the phone or without enabling the OEM unlock factory reset the phone using option menu, when the factory reset process is complete and switch on the phone it will ask to enter the Google Email id and password which is used before on that phone. If you forgot the Email id and password, then it’s difficult to use the phone, because the phone stuck on the Account Verification page.
Today we will show how to remove or bypass FRP lock on Android Smartphones runs on SPD (Spreadtrum) CPU, without using any flashing box. In this tutorial you will know how to unlock FRP on SPD CPU Android phones using a small FRP reset tool, which work fine on most of the Spreadtrum phone.
How to Reset FRP on Spreadtrum Android Phones?
1) First go to recovery mode on your Android smartphone having Spreadtrum CPU phone
2) Now press volume down and select Reboot to Bootloader then press power key to OK.
3) Now the phone will reboot into Fastboot Mode.
4) Connect the phone to PC using USB Cable and install SPD USB driver.
5) Now open the SPD Fastboot FRP Tool.
6) Then enter no. 9 to remove SPD frp and press Enter key.
7) Now it will erase the FRP data and the phone will reboot into normal mode, it will take sometime to complete switch on.
Now you are successfully remove the FRP lock on Spreadtrum CPU phone, this tool is tested on some Android models, high security patch phones may not work with this tool.
Recovery and Fastboot Mode SPD CPU:
Try the following key combination to boot into Fastboot, Recovery and Bootloader Mode:
1) Volume Up + Power Key for recovery mode then choose reboot to bootloader.
2) Volume Down + Power Key
3) First press the Power key then hold Volume UP or Volume Down Key
4) Hold the both volume Key and Press Power Key
Note: This is only for tutorial purpose, we are not responsible for any damage happen to the phone.