xolo era x frp lock: You must know about FRP Lock, or as some people call it, Google Account Lock. Anyway, here is the definition of FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock for beginners. When you hard reset the Android smartphone v5.0 or above using the hard keys on the phone or without enabling the OEM unlock factory reset the phone using the option menu. When the factory reset process is complete and the phone is switched on, it will ask you to enter the Google email ID and password that you have previously used on that phone. If you forget the email ID and password, then it’s difficult to use the phone because the phone gets stuck on the Account Verification page.
Today we will show how to remove or bypass FRP lock on Android Smartphones runs on SPD (Spreadtrum) CPU, without using any flashing box. In this tutorial you will know how to unlock FRP on SPD CPU Android phones using a small FRP reset tool, which work fine on most of the Spreadtrum phone.
How to Reset FRP on Spreadtrum Android Phones?
1) First go to recovery mode on your Android smartphone having Spreadtrum CPU phone
2) Now press volume down and select Reboot to Bootloader then press power key to OK.
3) Now the phone will reboot into Fastboot Mode.
4) Connect the phone to PC using USB Cable and install SPD USB driver.
5) Now open the SPD Fastboot FRP Tool.
6) Then enter “no.”
7) to remove SPD frp and press Enter key.
8) Now it will erase the FRP data and the phone will reboot into normal mode, it will take some time to fully switch on.
Now you are successfully remove the FRP lock on Spreadtrum CPU phone, this tool is tested on some Android models, high security patch phones may not work with this tool.
Recovery and Fastboot Mode SPD CPU:
Try the following key combination to boot into Fastboot, Recovery, and Bootloader Mode:
1) Volume Up + Power Key for recovery mode then choose reboot to bootloader.
2) Volume Down + Power Key
3) First press the Power key then hold Volume UP or Volume Down Key
4) Hold the both volume Key and Press Power Key