Users can delete the Redmi Note5 account and unlock the boot loader. Best of all, with the removal of the Mi account in 2020, there is no need to flash the MIUI fastboot ROM for this fast Redmi Note 3. This is his 100% functional and tested method for Xiaomi RedMI Note 3 with MIUI 11 Mobile.
There are other methods to help you unlock the Redmi Note 3 password. As we all know, one of the best handheld flash tool is Miracle Box. Miracle Box can be used by users to complete many mobile tasks. If you are looking for the Redmi Note 3 Mi Account Bypass Tool, Miracle Box is the only free tool available.
Table of Contents
Redmi note 3 mi account remove permanently MIUI 11
The key problem with most new phones is the pre-locked boot loader. When the boot loader is closed, it is difficult to bypass the factory reset of the Mi account. Read our contribution to the reasons here. Users can boot the device using the ADB command using the test point method, but you will not be able to boot the phone with ADB in EDL mode. In the case of Mi account locked computer, boot into EDL mode for emergency download, there will be no problem booting the Xiaomi system in this mode.
It’s a bit of a technical process, but it’s 100% work-efficient. Don’t worry, in this tutorial everything will be explained before we move on.
Redmi note 3 mi account Remove File Download
File Name: Redmi note 3 mi account Remove File.zip
File Size: 200 KB
Mannal Boot File:
Redmi note 3 mi account remove permanently MIUI 10
Important Points About Mi Account Bypass Method
- One wrong step can block your device and it happens at your own risk.
- The boot loader must be activated, which means that the account is unlocked first and then the boot loader is unlocked.
- With this method we boot the device in EDL mode and use the testpoint terminal.
- The test point may be different for different Xiaomi phones, so use the right terminal.
- Unlock the Redmi Note 3 account and flash the firmware with the Mi Flash tool.
- Let’s see how to remove the account from Redmi Note 3 and MiUI9 smartphones.
- We will divide the process into two distinct stages.
Boot Redmi note 3 Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the most important part of this Mi account bypass method. If the bootloader of the device is locked then you can’t flash MIUI fastboot ROM directly. Mi flash tool will show the error.
So we are assuming that your Redmi note 3 bootloder is locked and we will boot it into edl mode via test point. Process is here.
- At first open device Manager on your pc & don’t close the window. [My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager]
- Next power off the locked Redmi note 3 properly.
- Open back cover of the device safely. Process is little bit technical, so please Do Google to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi note 3 ]
- Once the back cover removed, remove the battery terminals first. [Don’t forget to remove battery points, its important]
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin. Check the below screenshot and short the same points only.
- At the same time of shorting test points, connect the phone with pc via USB cable. [If getting difficulty, take help of your family member or friend]
- As soon as you will connect the device with pc, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port will reflect in device manger.
Please Note: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port must be visible under the Device Manager section. If it’s not reflecting, repeat the above process properly.
- Now keep the phone aside and don’t unplug the cable.
- Device is now connected with pc into edl mode and you are ready to delete Mi account on Redmi note 3 without password.
Bypass Mi Account From Redmi note 3 Using Miracle 2.58 Tool
Once the device booted into edl mode, use free Miracle 2.58 flash tool to remove Mi account verification.
Download Miracle 2.58 without box from here.
- Disable antivirus on the pc. Otherwise it will remove Miracle loader.exe file.
- Extract the downloaded Miracle 2.58 and run Miracle setup as administrator.
- Wait to launch Miracle 2.58 properly.
- Navigate to “Qualcomm” >> “Extra” tab.
- Click on “Port” button and select “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” port.
- Tick on “Mi Account Unlock” and select “Redmi note 3” option from drop down menu.
Remember: Redmi note 3 Is not listed, so you can select redmi note 3. Don’t worry about stability]
- Hit on “START” button to start Mi account bypass process on Redmi note 3.
- Tool will start it’s work and just in few second device will reboot automatically.
- All Done!!!! Mi account removed from Redmi note 3 MIUI9 successfully.
- Attach the battery connector again, fix the back cover properly and reboot it normally.
Device may take long time to reboot after applying the mi account removal process. So sit back and wait for normal boot.
- Setup the device again. This time it will not ask you to enter existing Mi account credentials. Skip the Mi account setting option or create new Mi account again.
So guys this is the complete process about “Redmi note 3 Mi Account Bypass Using Free Miracle 2.58.” First of all, boot the locked redmi note 3 into edl mode and then bypass Mi account using Miracle 2.58.