Here is an easy Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro account bypass method for 2023, tested and true on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI9. The great thing about this Mi account removal trick is that there’s no need to flash the MIUI fastboot ROM and users don’t even have to unlock their bootloader in order to remove their Mi accounts from the Redmi Note5 Pro.
We will use free MRT 2.60 in this Mi account unlock method. MRT 2.60 flash tool without a box is now available on officialroms.com; simply download MRT 2.60 and follow along with the tutorial as outlined below for free!
Please Note: Miracle Box is the only free available tool to unlock a Redmi Note 5 Pro without a password. Otherwise, there are no other available options for unlocking your device without password.
Table of Contents
Concept Behind The Mi Account Unlocking Redmi Note 5 Pro
Miracle box is one of the premier mobile flashing tools. Users can utilize this amazing program for a variety of tasks.
However, the primary issue is that many recent Mi phones come with pre-locked bootloaders. Thus, bypassing Mi accounts after factory reset becomes extremely challenging if the bootloader is locked. In such cases, you must boot your device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode in order to gain access.
Another issue we face is how to boot Xiaomi device into EDL mode. For this solution, please refer back to our post from earlier.
Users can boot their device using adb commands, but if the device won’t enter EDL mode after trying with an adb command then use the test point method instead. While this procedure requires more technical know-how than usual, rest assured that every step is clearly described in our tutorial.
In this tutorial, we will enter edl mode on a Mi account-locked Redmi Note5 Pro MIUI9 through a test point.
MRT Dongle 2.60 FREE Without Box Free Download
Name: MRT2.60 by officialroms.zip
Size: 438.36 MB
Link: Visit Here
Important Points About Mi Account Bypass Method
- In this method we will boot device into edl mode using Test Point terminals.
- No bootloader unlocking required that means unlock mi account without unlock bootloader.
- Unlock Redmi note 5 Pro Mi account without flashing firmware or without mi flash tool.
- Test points may be different for different Xiaomi phone, so use the correct terminal only.
- One wrong step may brick your device permanently, so do it on your own risk.
Now let’s see how to remove Mi account from Redmi note 5 Pro MIUI9 smartphone?
Instructions To Bypass Redmi note 5 Pro Mi Account Without Unlock Bootloader
Here we are dividing this process in two different sections.
- Boot Redmi note 5 Pro Into EDL Mode Using Test Points
- Bypass Mi Account From Redmi note 5 Pro Using MRT 2.60 Tool
Boot Redmi note 5 Pro Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the most important part of this Mi account bypass method. If the bootloader of the device is locked then you can’t flash MIUI fastboot ROM directly. Mi flash tool will show the error.
So we are assuming that your Redmi note 5 Pro bootloder is locked and we will boot it into edl mode via test point. Process is here.
- At first open device Manager on your pc & don’t close the window. [My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager]
- Next power off the locked Redmi note 5 Pro properly.
- Open back cover of the device safely. Process is little bit technical, so please Do Google to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi note 5 Pro]
- Once the back cover removed, remove the battery terminals first. [Don’t forget to remove battery points, its important]
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin. Check the below screenshot and short the same points only.
- At the same time of shorting test points, connect the phone with pc via USB cable. [If getting difficulty, take help of your family member or friend]
- As soon as you will connect the device with pc, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port will reflect in device manger.
- Now Open MRT 2.60 Dongle FREE .
- Select Xiaomi Option than Open New Window.
- Now Go Mobile Options Select Xiaomi Note 5 Pro.
- Now Connect the Mobile EDL Mode. (Test Point).
- Than Select Port Number (Auto).
- Now Select Remove Account Option
Please Note: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port must be visible under the Device Manager section. If it’s not reflecting, repeat the above process properly.
- Now keep the phone aside and don’t unplug the cable.
- Device is now connected with pc into edl mode and you are ready to delete Mi account on Redmi note 5 Pro without password.
So guys, this is the complete process for “Redmi Note 5 Pro Mi Account Bypass Using Free MRT 2.60.” First of all, boot the locked Redmi Note 5 Pro into EDL mode and then bypass the Mi account using MRT 2.60.
- Redmi 6 Note Pro Stock Firmware (flash file)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flash File Stock Firmware ROM
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Flash File (Firmware)
- Redmi Note 8 2021 Flash File (Firmware)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock Firmware (flash file)