You can get the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) for free by visiting the link provided on this page. The original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual are all included in the Firmware’s zip bundle.
I tried the Redmi Note 3 flash file using the Xiaomi flash tool. The file may repair the Redmi Note 3’s hang-on-logo and bricked circumstances. I’ve provided the file and tool link for direct download below. I usually advise folks to transfer the flash file folder for their Xiaomi phones to their desktop before flashing using the Xiaomi flash tool. I have checked that factor, and this file is functional after flash.
Download the Xiaomi flash tool, then use this file to flash your smartphone. If you don’t want to open your phone’s back panel, you can quickly boot it into EDL mode by selecting the fastboot to EDL option while it is in fastboot mode by holding down the vol down and power keys on your phone while it is in fastboot mode. Your phone will automatically connect in EdL mode once you issue this instruction.
Redmi Note 3 Flash File (Stock ROM)
A Chinese business introduced the Redmi Note 3 in November 2015. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 SoC Processor powers the smartphone. The 4015 mAh Battery has a very excellent battery life. There was no other phone with as many useful features as the Redmi Note 3. In general, beginning at Rs 9,999. For its intended low-cost market, Xiaomi introduced it. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is difficult to top since it provides excellent value.
|Xiaomi Flash Tool|
|USB Qualcomm Driver|
How to Flash Tutorial:
- Get the file and the tool
- 7z may be used to extract files and tools.
- The Xiaomi Tool may be run.
- You may pick a file location by clicking the “Select” Button ( make sure you located file folder to desktop and rename folder without space)
- EDL mode on your phone and refreshing your toolbar will show you that you have a phone plugged into it
- When the ‘Flash’ button is clicked, wait for the process to be completed.
- You may get in touch with me on our official Telegram Group if you have any questions or concerns about flashing your smartphone.