Official Stock Flash Firmware Now Available for the Vivo Y73 PD2078F Flash File. This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your Vivo Y73 PD2078F, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y73
Vivo Y73 was introduced on the 10th of June, 2021. The phone has an 6.44-inch touchscreen display that has resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Vivo Y73 is powered an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor. It has eight GB RAM. Its Vivo Y73 runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery of 4000mAh. It is the only Vivo Y73 supports proprietary fast charging.
Download Vivo Y73 PD2078F Flash File
Device Name: VIVO Y73
Type: Full ROM
SoC: MediaTek Helio G95
Link: Google Drive
Vivo Y73 PD2078F Flash File (official Firmware)
Keep Supporting Youtube Channel: Click Here
|PD2078F_EX_A_1.71.38 (Dead Boot File)|
|SP Flash Tool|
|MTK USB Driver|
What is the best way to Vivo Y73 PD2078F:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer, Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.