Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock File & Frp File: You may unlock Nokia G10 using easy forgotten patterns, PIN, password or Google account login method. This is an easy-to-use approach that works if you remember your login details for your Google account so that you can use your locked device again. To remove the Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Lock PIN and password, follow the procedures below.
Don’t worry, we can unlock and circumvent the password / PIN security of Forget Screen Lock on TA-1334 Pattern Unlock File using a registered Google account. The prior Google account is highly significant as it is needed to make the phone operate without requiring a hard reset to the master format (factory default) (factory default).
Table of Contents
About Nokia G10 TA-1334
Nokia TA-1346 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone support Nano SIM card, connection functions Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI & bluetooth. The gadget came with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be extended through SD card.
Download Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Unlock Frp File Using SP Flash Tool
Password: Paid File
Working Model: CPH1987
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
Content Us: Saurabh +918439367673 Whatsapp Number Aryan: +91 9873715965
Flipkart Buy Link: Click Here (Sale Started)
OFFICIALROMS: Visit here
|Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock FRP File||MediaFire || One Drive|
|SP Flash Tool v5.2044||Visit Here|
|MCT Auth Bypass Tool||Server 1 || Server 2|
|LibUSB Driver||Visit Here|
|MTK USB Driver||Click Here|
Read Also: Nokia G10 TA-1346 Frp Unlock File Tested
How to Unlock Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock FRP File :
- First Download All File & Install All Driver That is Very Important
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 220.127.116.11 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6765_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy Format code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy Format code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.