Realme C21 RMX3201 Unlock File & Frp File: You can unlock Realme C21 using simple forgotten patterns, PIN, password or Google account login method. This is an easy-to-use method that works if you remember your login information for your Google account so that you can use your locked device again. To remove the c21 Pattern Lock PIN and password, follow the steps below. Don’t worry, we can unlock and bypass the password / PIN protection of Forget Screen Lock on Realme C21 RMX3202 with a registered Google account. The previous Google account is very important as it is used to make the phone work without forcing a hard reset to the master format (factory default).
About Realme C21
Another small design detail that has been changed compared to the Realme RMX3201 is the placement of the individual loudspeakers. It sits on the back in the lower left corner, right next to the Realme logo. There is a small dimple in the grille to prevent the sound of blocking when the phone is placed on a flat surface.
Most battery and camera specifications remain the same as for the Realme C12. The RMX3201 is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G35 processor, which is used by several manufacturers in this price segment. The basic version offers 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of memory, while the high-end version offers 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of memory. This allows you to add up to 256GB of storage from a dedicated slot with a microSD card
Download Realme C21 RMX3201 Unlock File & Frp File, Full Reset Using SP Flash Tool
Readme: What is Google Question Hub?
|Realme C21 RMX3201 by officialroms.zip||MediaFire / Degoo Server|
|SP Flash Tool V5.1804 by officialroms||Click Here|
|Very Important Driver||IibUBS Driver / MTK Driver|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V4||Click Here|
How to Unlock Pattern & Realme C21 Pattern Unlock File:
- First Download All File & Install All Driver That is Very Important
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 126.96.36.199 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6765_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x22c000000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x300000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
Now Go to The Emargency Dial & Dial *#813# .Now Your FRP Remove One Step.
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.