Download Infinix X698 Flash File, (official Firmware). The given firmware file from Infinix was the first version and is located in the scatter file. This file simply outlines how you can flash the device and how to install driver using SP FlashTool. This is how you can flash Infinix Mobile using a scatter file. The file is provided below in complete details. How to Flash Manual.
The Flash File can help you upgrade, downgrade, or restore the Stock Firmware (OS) to your mobile Device. Flash File (ROM) Flash File (ROM) also allows you to fix the Mobile device when experiencing a Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
Infinix X698 Flash File (official Firmware) :
Working Model: Infinix Note 11 Pro X697
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
How to Flash Infinix X698:
- Download Infinix Flash File and Install Mediatek USB Driver.
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Navigate to your FlashTool folder and then run flashtool.exe.
- After opening the program, then click choose the Download Agent tab.
- Select and select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin File in the FlashTool folder.
- Then click on the option in the tab for scatter-loading files and then select the scatter file from the flash folder.
- Then , click on the download icon
- Turn off the phone and connect it to the Flashtool.
- In accordance with the boot mood of the phone Click the button, then attach the cable to the phone.
- The green tick will be available when flashing has been completed.
Important: During flashing, don’t remove your data cord from the handset or the phone could enter dead mode.
In the event that your smartphone is not working and the logo doesn’t work or the handset is unlocked, following flashing this file all problems will be resolved simultaneously. If you’re locked by FRP, flashing will unlock it.