On this page, you will find the official link to download Samsung Galaxy M10 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
If you have bought this device and looking to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M10? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest Samsung Galaxy M10 Stock Firmware Collections.
Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy M10. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Samsung Galaxy M10 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Samsung Galaxy M10 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Samsung Galaxy M10 SM-M105F Software Firmware Rom
File Name: M105FDDU1ASA5_M105FODM1ASA5_INS_8.1_FULL by officialroms.coms.rar
File Size: 2.1 GB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
Firmware Link: Google Drive
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M10 :
In order to flash a Samsung Galaxy M10, you will need to have a firmware file for the device, as well as the Samsung firmware flashing tool (Odin). Here is a general overview of the process:
- Download the firmware file for your Samsung Galaxy M10 and Odin.
- Extract the firmware file and Odin to a convenient location on your computer.
- Turn off your device and enter into download mode by pressing Volume Down + Power + Bixby button simultaneously.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Open Odin on your computer and ensure that your device is recognized by the tool (it should show up in the “ID:COM” section).
- Click on the “AP” button in Odin and select the firmware file you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the “Start” button in Odin to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. This may take several minutes.
- Once the process is complete, your device will reboot and should be running the new firmware.
Please note that this is a general overview and the steps may vary depending on your specific firmware and Odin version. Make sure to follow the instructions that come with the firmware and Odin, and keep in mind that flashing your device may void your warranty and could damage your device if it’s not done right. Before you start flashing, it’s also a good idea to make a copy of all your data.
- Download Odin Flash Tool All Versions (Window 11 & More)
- Vivo Adb Format Tool Unlock Pattern Unlock Frp Tool Free Download
- Samsung Note 10 Combination ROM Pattern Lock
- Download Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Combination ROM file and ByPass FRP Lock
- Download Samsung USB Drivers For Window & MAC Full Guide