Samsung Note 10 Combination ROM Unlock Frp Pattern Lock
Samsung Note 10 Combination ROM Unlock Frp Pattern Lock Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is essential and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. This tutorial has brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 10 Via Combination ROM quickly by following some simple steps. The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Note 10 Combination ROM File Tool
File Name:COMBINATION SAMSUNG NOTE SM-N970F BY officialroms.com
File Size: 1.56MB
File Name: odin3_v3.11.1.zip
File Size: 1.0 mb
File Name: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip
File Size: 16 mb
How to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 10:
- Enter your Samsung Note 10 to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Press & hold the Power button+ Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to your PC via the USB cable
- Run the Odin Program.
- Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Note 10 Combination ROM.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Unplug your Samsung Note 10from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
- Power ON your Samsung Note 10
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
- Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Note 10 from HERE
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 10 .