Tecno LC7 FRP File and Pattern Unlock DA File: We have written an informative article for Android phones regarding how you can resolve certain applications issues using this method free of charge, such as application lock and design lock. By linking YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus social accounts – even ones not connected – with each other, notifications of uploaded movies or articles using our Tecno LC7 Frp Da & Frp File SP Tool can be received instantly.
Flash File (ROM) are invaluable tools for upgrading, downgrading or restoring stock firmware on mobile Devices. By doing so, they enable you to address software and bootloop issues as well as dead pixels on devices.
Read Also: Tecno Flash Tool All Latest Version Free Download
Tecno LC7 FRP File Using SP Flash Tool Easy to Unlock
Working Model: Tecno LC7
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
|TECNO LC7 File.zip|
|SP Flash Tool V5.1804 by officialroms|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V3|
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Tecno LC7 :
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning. Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 184.108.40.206 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x3588000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.