shoreline map Playing the new Shoreline map for the game Escape From Tarkov? The map is massive, like a bunch of loot points, with several large spawning areas. For you gamers to enjoy, here’s a well-put Escape From Tarkov Shoreline Map Guide.
A realistic sniper game by Battle Station Games for Windows is Escape from Tarkov. The game comes under the Sniper, Hardcore, and RPG genres. Even though the game is in the Beta stage, thanks to its believable depiction of survival and inventory management, it has received many audiences.
The game would not have any HUD linked to fitness, ammunition, or player role, because the gameplay is practical. And you should find it out on your own from the beginning. For newcomers, this makes it much harder to adapt to the gameplay. So let’s see a comprehensive guide to the Shoreline map in the Escape from Tarkov game in this article.
Table of contents
New Escape From Tarkov Shoreline Map Guide 2021
Another map perfect for individuals who enjoy medium and long-range fighting is the shoreline. The map consists of a beach, small villages, and a spa for health care.
The resort is a dense, looty location that draws many players in search of close-quarter fights. In the next segment, we’ll see this in depth. But the map is really fascinating overall, with many things to discover.
The spawn points may be on either the left or the right side of the map, as well. The game will drive players in the opposite direction for retrieval from their spawn spot.
Spawns are loosely scattered, because the map is massive. You can spawn pretty much everywhere on the map except the middle part. Spawns are often found at the corners of the map. Towards the shoreline, for example (Beach).
Points of reference
Since there is no HUD map and location system available in this game, you have to use comparisons to find out your role. You will find lots of them on the map to get to know your place.
The primary comparison point will, of course, be the beach. And when you are far from it and you crawl over something that is fairly tall, the beach is clear.
- If you’re by the Lighthouse, Shoreline, that means you’re in the top left corner of the globe, that means you’re in the bottom left corner of the map.
- You can see swampy fields with plenty of run-down infrastructure in the upper left corner. And if you walk through such swamps, your walking pace would be reduced to a greater degree.
- It means you’re at the bottom right corner of the globe whether you see a radio tower or a radar tower. Also from a decent distance, these towers are visible.
- Even though the resort will be the key reference point for players who spawn in the top sections of the world. Since the resort will be readily visible, even a gap will shape.
- Telephone cables extend through the map (Power Lines?). But it will allow you to get to other reference points if you notice either of these lines. Both of them contribute to the power station.
As far as chokepoints go, since this is not a small map, there are not many. Despite that, with greater SCAV or player focus, there are three key points that are considered.
- Due to the loot accessible, the resort is very likely to have many guests.
- The Bridge of the North River, which is the only route to cross the river.
- South Bridge to the Water. This is the key point in the south section of the map for crossing the channel (through the power station).
The Health Resort
The resort consists of three sections (wings), the front of the east and west wings and the rear of the admin wing. On the left and right wings, there are three levels, along with a cellar. Again, there are also two floors with a cellar in the admin wing. The resort is made up of lots of locked rooms and still several non-locked rooms.
|Power Station||Extraction points|
|In this map, another choke point is the power station. With several SCAV spawning and PVP wars, if you want some serious games, this is a spot you can visit.|
Any keys spawned here for use in the resort can also be found. You will also discover several other loots here. But, by taking the road towards the southernmost part of the map by the gas station, you can miss this point. Select according to the theme of your playing.
|As usual, there are some permanent and variable extraction points. First, let’s see some permanent extraction points.|
|West-Spwaned players||East-Spawned player|
|Road to customs. You can find this Southeast corner of the map. Just follow the southern coastal road towards the east side, you’ll find the exit.||Wrecked Lane Tunnel: Take the road to the west in a similar direction, and you’ll enter this tunnel. For each of these excerpts, the main point is the route. You will literally get pulled out if you find the lane.|
Rock Passage and Peer Boat: These are one-time excerpts. In order to get extracted, that means you should be first to get there.
If you’re exhausted from battling in the resort or you are sick, the rock passage would be a nice escape spot. Only look high over the spot for green smoke. If you see that, then it’s nice for you to go.
For certain players, this extraction point will also occur. You should verify that there are lights in the field, however. If no lights are available, then the point of extraction is not open
There are several ways to play this map, as discussed early on. The flow of the map is therefore not limited to any single type. But you can check out the one that suits you from below.
- With a sniper rifle, long-range (mostly towards the bottom portion of the map.)
- Drive for fights of loot and PVP (Towards the resort, which is the main place people rushing.)
However, at the time of the publication, there was no knowledge about the SCAV boss on this index. But the data was added to the game wiki page later on. The boss is called Sanitor, walking mainly around the Port or Pier area. You can also spot him in the east and west wing regions of the Locked Cottage area or Wellness Retreat. Together with two fully armored guards trailing him, he has the Sanitor Bag as his special equipment.
But, as you can see, for medium to long-range wars, the shoreline is a decent overall map. Given its size, since there are no immediate spawn battles, this map should be ideal for beginners and inexperienced players. You should get started with some simple items with this Escape From Tarkov Shoreline Map guide.