UFED Tool Latest Without data loss tool (All Model), Cellebrite’s software-based mobile forensic solution is called UFED 4PC. On their current PC or laptop, it gives customers a cost-effective, adaptable, and easy solution.
UFED 4PC Ultimate is built on the same proven UFED technology, allowing users to extract, decode, analyze, and report on a single platform. It extracts all the data (even if it’s erased) from a broad variety of devices, including legacy and feature phones, smartphones, portable GPS devices, tablets, and phones with Chinese chipsets.
The UFED Device Adapter is included in the UFED 4PC Ultimate package. It allows you to:
- Extraction of devices via USB and RJ 45
- SIM extraction and cloning
- Extraction with the help of an inbuilt Bluetooth module
- Cellebrite UFED has the following features:
- Obtain legal access to locked devices with ease.
- On popular Android and iOS devices, you can rapidly bypass pattern, password, or PIN locks and overcome encryption problems.
- Support for the widest variety of devices is available.
- Data from mobile phones, drones, SIM cards, SD cards, GPS devices, and other sources is collected.
- Investigate further to get additional info in a legal manner.
- With numerous data gathering techniques, you can get the most data out of your digital gadgets.
- Improve your extraction process.
- To recover cloud tokens and choose app data, use selective collection.
- On Android smartphones, you’ll have access to more than 40 applications.
- Gain legal access to data from a vast and diverse set of apps.
Table of Contents
- Investigations are made more flexible and convenient with an all-in-one mobile forensic solution.
- All physical, file system, and logical extraction capabilities are provided by trusted UFED technology.
- Physical extraction and decoding from Android smartphones, including HTC, Motorola, Samsung Galaxy S, SII, SIII family, and others, while overcoming pattern lock/password/PIN.
- Physical data extraction from BlackBerry® smartphones running OS 4-7.BBM data, applications, emails, Bluetooth, and more are all decoded exclusively.
- Apple devices running iOS3+ have the broadest functionality for extraction and decoding.
- Physical extraction and decoding of passwords from locked Nokia BB5 devices—password extraction from a limited number of devices
- Bypassing, exposing, or removing the user lock code, you may get unrivaled access to secured devices.
Features that are beneficial:
- Bypass Pattern, Password, or PIN Locks on Popular Android and iOS Devices with Ease. Bypass Pattern, Password, or PIN Locks on Popular Android and iOS Devices with Ease.
- To get more information, go deeper: To pull the most data out of the devices, do logical, file system, and physical extractions.
- Exclusive bootloaders, automated EDL capabilities, Smart ADB, and other unrivaled recovery techniques are available.
- The extraction of data from mobile phones, drones, SIM cards, SD cards, GPS devices, and other devices is supported.
Download UFED Tool Latest Without data loss tool (All Model)
Size: 5.32 GB
How To Use It?
- To begin, you must first download the zip file from the following URL.
- Then, on the c: disk, unzip all of the files. It is quite significant.
- Then, open the folder where you’ll be extracting all of your files.
- Cellebrite UFED Setup 126.96.36.199 UFED4PC (Fat).exe should be run.
- After that, you must run the loader file that I have included below. You may extract the loader file and run it on your computer, but only after you have completed the installation of the setup file on your computer.
- You may click the mount button once the loader is open, but do not shut it down.
- Return to the desktop and launch the main file of the UFED Tool with administrative privileges.
- Connect the phone and perform whatever function you desire.
- Have fun!!!
Cellebrite UFED Dongle Manager v2 (Fixed Licensing Issue) by Cellebrite Greetings, friends! The new Tool Loader has been published, and you no longer need to activate it anywhere. You just need to install the loader and run the loader file on your computer, and the tool will open on its own.