Realme X50 Pro Flash Tool Offline No Need Login & ISP Pinout
Realme X50 Pro Flash Tool Offline No Need Login & ISP Pinout, Realme has finally released its proprietary flashing firmware software for their phones. The official version of the Realme FlashTool can be downloaded via this page. You’ll also learn how to use the Flash Stock Firmware (Realme UI OFP Package) to unbrick, upgrade or uninstall the program on Realme devices
Oppo Realme smartphones have been gaining tremendous support to the custom development community for the last 2 years. Well, mainly because the OEM is easy to release source codes for the kernel and also allows unlocking the bootloader.
What is the Realme Flash Tool?
“RealmeFlash Tool” is a Windows-based software that enables Realme devices to run flashing stock firmware (Realme UI OFP Package). The tool has been officially released recently so that in the case of device bricks users can use it to install updates or repair / unbrick their telephones. The flash tool supports the flashing over the fastboot interface of the firmware kit Realme UI OFP. It’s GUI has many similarities to Xiaomi’s Mi Flash System.
Download Realme X50 Pro Flash Tool Offline Flash No Need Any Login or ISP Pinout
Name: Realme X50 Pro Flash Tool by officialroms.zip
Size: 12 MB
How to Use Realme Flash Tool:
This tool can be used for a Realme smartphone owner, for a lot of different purposes. Below are some of the uses that are commonest.
- Force-upgrade apps: The Realme Flash Tool can be used to force-install software upgrades by flashing the latest software version of the OFP kit.
- Restore stock firmware: You may also use the app to undo/revert any modifications you may have made to the software on your computer. Those changes might include things like TWRP, custom ROMs, root, etc.
- Unbrick: If you have accidentally bricked your Realme smartphone due to a wrong flash, you can use the Realme Flash Tool to unbrick the stock firmware again.
- Fix software problems: Flashing stock firmware using the tool can also allow you to fix potential software problems such as bootloops, battery drains, degradation of performance, etc.
- Downgrading apps (Realme UI edition): The tool also allows you to downgrade your phone to an older version of Realme UI / ColorOS. However, please note that downgrading to an earlier version of Android, such as from Android 10 to Android 9 Pie, is not possible with this.
Take a look at some important details about this Flash Tool mentioned below before you go any further.
- Flashable OFP packages through the RealmeFlash Tool are currently only available for the Realme X50 Pro. So, as of now, it is the only device that is supported. In the future, the company plans to supply OFP packages for other devices.
- Flashing through this tool will require unlocking your phone’s bootloader.
- Using this official flash tool to OFP packages flash stock firmware does not affect your devices
- Flashing firmware (OFP package) can delete all data that is stored on your phone through the app. So make sure you get backup of all of your important data saved on your computer.
- Last but not least, this device fails to support EDL (Emergency Download Mode). This means that if your phone is hard-bricked and can’t boot into Fastboot mode, then you won’t be able to unbrick the device. You’ll still need to reply to QPST or QFIL in such a case.
- How to Unlock Frp And Pattern Tecno ID5A I2 Without Any Box
- MSM Download Tool (All Version) Latest Version 2020
- Download Lyf Jio F250y Flash File Tested 2020 (Hang On Logo)
- Download SPD USB Driver All Version 2020 Latest Update
- QFlash Tool Download All Version Best JIO Mobile 2020