Ark Water Reservoir: The Water Reservoir is a device that holds water and stands still. It will be a temporary water source in case the normal water source for the irrigation network is damaged in some way.
Table of Contents
About: Ark Water Reservoir
The tank can hold up to 200 gallons of water. You can’t connect it to irrigation pipes to fill it up, but when it rains or snows, it fills up on its own. Because of this, it is very useful for building new bases in the middle of nowhere or on the side of a mountain, as long as they are not covered from the rain.
Ark Water Reservoir Usage
You can use a Waterskin, Water Jar, or Canteen to fill the Water Reservoir, but you can’t fill a Waterskin, Water Jar, or Canteen directly from the reservoir. Connect a tap to the pipe that goes to the water tank. The water will come out of the tap so that you can drink it or fill cups or jars.
They can be filled without rain or snow by water that has been squeezed out. Since it doesn’t rain on these maps, it’s a way to make water even though it’s not connected to water. This makes it a good place for Aberration (and possibly scorched earth, but this needs to be confirmed) in large numbers.
- The Reservoir was once called the Water Tank. When you look at the place called Water Reservoir, you can still see its old name, Water Tank.
- As the reservoir is placed on top of pipes, keep in mind that if the pipe the tank is attached to is destroyed, so is the reservoir.
- With one full water reservoir, you can fill up two Waterskins, one Water Jar, or 2/3 Canteens.
- The reservoir can’t be placed on platform saddles or rafts because it needs to be connected to water pipes.
- The Water Reservoir is treated like a wooden structure and can’t be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
If you read the information above, it will help you understand the “Ark Water Reservoir” much better. Please share your thoughts and questions with us in the box provided. Don’t be shy about asking for assistance if you feel you need it.