How to install Window 11 and Download ISO File : Just a few days after releasing a copy of the final Windows 8 (Build 9200-49 Enterprise variant) for the European market due to the lack of antitrust compliance packages for media players, another leak followed that leaked the final Windows 8.1 version a few days later.
Since Microsoft has discontinued its Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds on the Dev channel, everyone got an early glimpse of the upcoming changes. There are no major revelations on the horizon, so this is hardly surprising, but one can expect new things to come after June 24.
Table of Contents
About Window 11
Windows 11 was leaked earlier this week ahead of Microsoft’s biggest Windows event, scheduled for next week. The leak comes just before Microsoft’s big announcement event, Pencil, on June 24. Pencil is a live stream event that comes with a banner: Join us to see what’s next for Windows.
In the presentation of Windows Build 2022, Nadella addressed Microsoft’s new Windows App Store and the company’s promise to provide a better ecosystem for Windows developers in general. The Microsoft Windows 11 ISO 21996 leak-leaked version includes a redesigned Start menu with more focused rounded corners, stunning animations, new wallpapers and several additional enhancements and modifications.
How to Download Window 11 on Your PC/Laptop Full Guide
The new version is a simplified and faster version of what we are used to in Windows 11, and it contains various fixed apps, up-to-date files, quick shutdown options and much more. A few changes have been made between the release preview and the final release, including updated versions of the pre-installed Windows 8 apps, renaming Windows Explorer to File Explorer, replacing the Aero Glass theme of Windows Vista / 7 with the new flat monochrome design from Build 8432 and adding new backgrounds for Start Screen, Lock Screen and Desktop.
The leaked version of Win11, as seen in the Window 11 ISO Download setup file, has a file size of 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaky version of Windows 11 does not have these features, we can say that the actual file size between 4.5 and 6 GB is.
Window 11 ISO Download New Version Lunched 08/01/2022
Keep in mind that the leaked build is a 64-bit ISO image, which means you won’t be able to instal Windows 11 on a 32-bit Windows PC for the time being.
Windows 11 Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows.
- Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have distinct cartoons than earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured add to multitasking with windows like split-screen, producing groups of various task windows, etc…
- Touch controllers are enhanced significantly.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the launch of Windows 10 in 2015, no substantial changes were produced in the noises. But in Windows 11, you will see various new audio choices.
- You’ll have access to dark mode too.
- Rounded Corners: Pointy corners won’t be accessible Windows 11. Corners of different bars will be made around.
- New icons have been added, which will make it even more appealing than the prior versions.
- Different new Widgets are added in this version.
There are yet many brand new features of Windows 11 which we don’t understand. These featured will likely be upgraded soon.
Full Guide To Install Window 11 PC/Laptop Both
- Now that you have downloaded the leaked Windows 11 Build, it is time to flash the ISO image onto the stick. Make sure you have a USB stick with at least 16 GB of storage space.
- You can check Rufus, a free alternative, but you will need some software to create a bootable installer for the drive. So download it for free.
- Make sure that the USB stick is selected from the Devices drop-down menu. Launch Rufus, click Select and select the Windows 11 ISO image. Keep everything as default and click the Start button.
- Once the process is complete, connect the USB drive to the PC where you want to install Windows 11. Go through the initial screen instructions and let Rufus Windows 11 flash on the drive.
- Restart your computer, and everything should be back to normal. If you now want to install Windows 11 on your PC, hold down the USB stick.
- You can use the boot key to select the boot device. Pressing the boot button will automatically boot your computer.
- You can look up the boot key of your laptop or PC on the Internet. It can be one like F9, Esc, F12, F10 etc. HP laptops have Esc and F9 keys.
- In this case, you will see a prompt asking you whether you want to proceed with the upgrade or perform a clean installation of Windows 11. Click on the Clean Install option. The Windows 11 installer will be started. In the Boot Device option, select the USB stick you flashed with the leaked Windows 11 Build.
- If you have a PC that does not run Windows 10 and encounters errors or driver problems, do not worry. The setup process is similar to what we did when installing Windows 10. Select Install but not the product key and select Windows 11 Edition or Custom.
- Go to the next section to find the solution. Select the partition on which you want to install Windows 11. Select Windows 11 installation process and restart your PC. When your PC is restarted, a new Windows 11 setup screen will appear.
- Next, go to the instructions screen to sign in with your Microsoft account. If you wish, you can also set up an offline account. Now you can pull off the USB stick. Windows 11 is now live on your PC.
As per the laws of the Indian government, it’s strictly prohibited to repeat such contents that have already been marked as copyrights from its actual creator. Many of the websites are against this, then are we. So we assume that the users are aware of such sites and download the films from proper links. We are only trying to provide you relevant information about the situation according to our various research sources, which doesn’t mean that we support these kinds of piracy sites.