Official Stock Firmware Now Available for the Vivo Y20T PD2093F Flash File. This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your Vivo Y20T PD2093F, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y20T PD2093F
The VivoY20T comes with an 6.51 inches wide IPS LCD screen. Its resolution is 800 x 720 pixels and the aspect ratio is 20:9. In the back is an entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 that is built on an 11 nanometer manufacturing process. It’s an octa-core processor featuring four Kryo Gold 260 cores that run at 2.0 GHz and four Kryo Silver 260 cores that are clocked to 1.8 GHz. For tasks that require graphics it is an Adreno 610.
Download Vivo Y20T PD2093F Flash File
How do I Flash Vivo Y20T PD2093F:
- Download Vivo Y20T PD2093F Flash file
- Download QPST tool.
- Install Driver Qualcomm.
- Run QPST tool.
- Add new port (Check device manager)
- Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM file.
- Click Load Patch, then search for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File folder.
- Select the firmware using the the browser of search Path.
- Click Download and then wait for the flashing process to completed.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.