VIVO V21e 5G (PD2107F) Flash File :Official Firmware Flash File Stock is Now accessible for VIVO V21e 5G. You can download it below. By using this firmware, you will be able to fix all issues with your software with Your VIVO V21e 5G, such as hanging logo and FRP lock, Fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About VIVO V21e 5G
Vivo V21e 5G. Vivo V21e 5G PD2107F Flash File, Vivo is adding a brand new phone to its V-series line-up. The brand new Vivo Y21e 5G comes with an 6.44-inch AMOLED display that has FHD+ 1080 2400-pixel resolution. It offers 409PPI of pixel density, and an aspect ratio that is 20:9. The display however is available at a standard 60Hz refresh rates. This V21e 5G runs on an octa core Dimensity 700 chipset that is supported by the Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. The phone has 8GB of RAM and an internal memory of 128GB. The phone also supports microSD card support that allows for storage capacity up to 1TB.
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pin lock and Pattern
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: VIVO V21e 5G
Type: EDL File
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: Octa core Dimensity 700 chipset
Youtube Channel Join US : Click Here
Firmware Version: VIVO_V21_PD2107F_EX_A_1.11.3
What is the best way to VIVO V21e 5G (PD2107F):
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer 3 Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.