Official Stock Flash Firmware Now Available for the ZTE Blade A530 Flash File. This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your ZTE Blade A530, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About ZTE Blade A530
The phone has it’s 5.45-inch screen with resolution of 1440×720 pixels. ZTE A530 runs an 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 processor. It has two gigs of memory. ZTE A530 ZTE A530 runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a non-removable 2660mAh battery.
How To Turn Off Reset Protection for Factory Reset Protection
If you are looking to deactivate this feature on the ZTE Blade A530 then you must delete Gmail in the device’s Settings. Follow the steps below to deactivate Factory Reset Protection successfully:
- Factory Reset Protection successfully
- navigate into the Settings menu Accounts then select the Gmail ID, then remove the account =>
- That’s it.
Download ZTE Blade A530 Flash File
Product name: ZTE Blade A530
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6739
Product Version: ZTE_BLADE_A530_8.1.0_GEN_RU_A530_V1.0
Read Also: ZTE Blade A530 FRP File (Paid File)
What is the best way to ZTE Blade A530:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer 3 Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.